- Freezing process takes only a few minutes.
- The short freezing prevents the formation of large ice crystals in the product’s cells.
- Keeps the membrane structures at the molecular level.
- Product keeps its shape, colour, smell and taste after defrosting, at a far greater extent.
- IQF technology separate units of the products during freezing, which produces higher quality product compared to block freezing. This is important for food sustainability, as the consumer can defrost and use the exactly needed quantity.
What is IQF?
IQF is a technology known as the Individually Quick-Frozen method. IQF is a method that does not allow large ice crystals to form in vegetable cells. Also, since each piece is individually frozen, particles do not cohere, and the final product is not frozen into a solid block.
Mithr is associated with CIAN Aggrotech Pvt Ltd, who are one of the biggest IQF frozen food manufacturers in India. Together, we are a state-of-the-art, technology-driven, agricultural company, driving innovation in the _eld of IQF Fruits & Vegetable and Dairy products. Being a major player in the GCC market, we can meet the requirements of frozen foods of any small and large food manufacturer, food processing unit, fast food chains, caterers and restaurants.